SAFe 4.5 Portfolio Management Workshop Brussels: 5 April 2018 - guaranteed to run! (Sold out)
Scaled Agile really transforms our notions of Portfolio management.
Learn how you can use Lean-Agile portfolio management and budgeting to improve the strategic alignment of your product development.
SAFe® 4.5 Program Portfolio Management (PPM) Workshop
About the Course
In this one-day workshop, attendees will gain the tools and techniques necessary to organize around value for optimal business results, implement Lean-Agile Portfolio Management, Governance and Budgeting. You will also learn how to use and implement the Portfolio Kanban system to accelerate value flow to the programs.
Attendees will leave with a set of SAFe practices that accelerate Value Flow and support Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, Lean-Agile Budgeting and Software Capitalization, and Agile Lifecycle Governance.
The following individuals will benefit from this workshop:
- Executives and Leaders, CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and VPs
- Line of Business Owners
- Product/Program Directors, Lean-Agile Leaders
- Agile PMO and Agile change agents
- Portfolio Managers and Enterprise Process Leads
- Enterprise Architects
- Understand lean-agile portfolio management
- Compare LPM with traditional portfolio management
- Understand how LPM supports the lean-agile transformation
- Use portfolio management to align initiatives to strategic objectives
- Use portfolio management to dynamically fund valuestreams
- The essence of the lean-agile transformation
- The role of portfolio management in shortening the development cycle
- Using insight of Beyond Budgeting at Portfolio level
- Moving from traditional Portfolio management to Lean-agile Portfolio management
- Portfolio Prioritization based on Cost of Delay and Weighted Shortest Job First
- Definition of Strategic Themes and their influence on the Portfolio
- The Portfolio Kanban system
- The use of the Portfolio in funding Valuestreams
More about the Scaled Agile framework.
Chris Verlinden has been one of the agile pioneers in Belgium, running major XP projects as early as 2004. He is one of the founders of ADJUGO and its present CEO. Chris is Certified SAFe Program Consultant for SAFe 4.5, as well as SAFe 4.5 Advanced Scrum Master (Instructor) and SAFe 4.5 Product Manager/Product Owner (Instructor).
"I have always wanted to see a solution that would enable larger companies to enjoy the benefits of agile working. The SAFe framework provides such a solution and does the job.
Not just for large organisations, though. Medium sized organisations can benefit a lot from the SAFe approach..."