What is Business Process Management?
This course introduces the principles of Business Process Management (BPM). Being able to document processes in your company or your administration will help you in better understand its mechanisms, to show newbies how your organization works and to help higher management to streamline the flows throughout the company.
The main objective is to be able to improve the process flow in order to be able to strengthen the activity chaining in your organization. The links with Lean process improvement and Six Sigma measuring are explained.
Thierry is an experienced IT professional, Change Management specialist and Business Process Management Certified consultant.
An enthusiastic speaker, Thierry will manage to convey the essence of BPMn to you!
The training contains the following topics:
- What is Business Process Management ?
- What is BPMN ?
- The use of Business Process Management Notation 2004
- How do we document processes ?
- How do we analyze processes?
- How do we improve processes?
- Who is using BPM?
- How to use tools for BPM?
- Which kind of tool for which kind of work?
- Exercises in BPM,
- Practical case studies.